Monday, July 25, 2016

Helping Other People Get What They Want





I have learned that helping other people get what they want enables us to get more of what we want.
Recently I have been studying a little bit of training by Ray Higdon, and if you don't know who Ray Higdon is, he is one of the top online marketers on the internet today.

Helping Other People

He taught me that as we are doing our personal study and learning, when we find something that we get value from, we should turn around and teach what we learned to other people. As a result, we not only learn it better, but we can also benefit and help others. I got value from what I learned today in my study and I want to share it with you.
Recently, while reading an issue of Networking Times, I ran across an interview with a network marketer by the name of Lance Conrad. Here is what Lance had to say:
"We really want to turn network marketing around, from the old get-in now, get-rich-quick approach, which is all about posturing and pressure and fear-of-loss marketing, to what we call pull marketing, which is about making a difference in people's lives. Guess what? The money will come if you provide the service and put people first."
I think we can all agree that if we do more helping other people get what they want, then we will get more of what we want. If we as network markets, during the process of talking to people, find out what they want and help them to get it, we will be more successful. Whether that be more money or more time freedom, a couple hundred dollars more a month or a six-figure income, all of that is available through network marketing. We just need to share what we know about how to get that.
Yes, the money and products are important, but the main thing about network marketing is just helping people and giving value to as many people as possible. If we can do that through our network marketing business, then I think we will be successful.
So that is what I learned. And as Ray Higdon says, if we learn something of value, we should pass it around and share it. If you find this video to be of value to you, please share it with others and give me a comment below.
If we can do more helping people get what they want, we can get more of what we want.


helping other people image post
Roger Cox

or at:






Additional Resources



No comments:

Post a Comment